Kiplinger is Hiring!
Online Advertising Sales Assistant
Kiplinger has been publishing trusted and authoritative personal finance news and business forecasts since the 1920s. Our readers are affluent and influential men and women who are actively involved in their own personal-finance decisions. Our mission is to provide our readers with comprehensive and actionable advice that will help them maintain a secure and prosperous financial future.
We are a Washington, D.C.-based publisher available in print, online, audio, video and software products. Our website currently receives 3-4 million unique visitors and 20 million pages per month. [http://www.kiplinger.com]
We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill our full-time media planner and sales assistant position. This person will support our online advertising sales team in all their day to day operations. This is an entry-level position for an individual seeking a career in online advertising sales. This position will teach you all aspects of online advertising sales as well as the inner workings of a corporate website and magazine.
Main Job Duties Include:
- Helping create marketing materials and advertising proposals
- Working with our ad ops team to traffic and monitor advertising campaigns in Doubleclick
- Client development, management and support Using Comscore, Nielson Netratings, Salesforce, and other databases for client research and development
- Billing and revenue reports
- Other miscellaneous sales and administrative work
- Department and Interdepartmental Meeting participation
The ideal job candidate will be available to work full-time Monday-Friday, have good written and oral communication skills. Internet, e-mail, Excel, and PowerPoint experience required. Photoshop, HTML and other design experience a plus. This position is full-time with salary and benefits, with high potential for advancement opportunities.
If qualified, send resume with cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine
1100 13th St NW STE 750
Washington, DC 20005